Tiramisu with Miss Chef® Apple purée and raspberry coulisDesserts
- Nombre de personnes : 6
- Difficulté : 1
- Temps de préparation : 50 minutesPT50M
- Temps de cuisson : 40 minutesPT40M
- 1 plain sponge cake
- 800 g raspberry coulis
- 1 kg of Miss Chef® Apples (or 8 apples)
- 200 g water
- 20 g butter
- 2 vanilla pods
- 500 g Miss Chef Apples (or 4 apples)
- 10 g caster sugar
- 15 g water
- 60 g egg yolk (or 3 yolks)
- 90 g caster sugar
- 15g vanilla sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 90g egg whites (or 3 whites)
- Fine salt
- Wash, peel and core 8 apples. Cut them into large cubes.
- Cook the apples with the water, butter and the two split and scraped out vanilla pods in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Stir regularly.
- After 30 minutes, check that it is cooked, and then remove the vanilla pods and blend the apples. Leave to cool.
- Set aside in the fridge.
- Wash, peel and core 4 apples. Cut them into cubes and put them in a saucepan with a little water and the sugar.
- Cook on a low heat for 12 minutes.
- Cut the sponge into disks with a pastry cutter of that is the same diameter as the serving verrines. Cut 3 per dessert.
- Soak the slices of sponge in the raspberry coulis and put in the fridge.
- Separate the eggs.
- Whisk the caster sugar, vanilla sugar and egg yolks together until creamy and pale, add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Whisk the egg whites into snowy peaks, adding a pinch of salt towards the end.
- Fold the whites carefully into the yolk, sugar and mascarpone mixture using a spatula.
- Fill a piping bag and put it in the fridge.
Put some purée at the bottom of a verrine, cover with a sponge disk and then add a layer of roast apple and a layer of mascarpone cream. Repeat, finishing with a sponge disk topped with mascarpone cream.
Trucs et astuces
For a more grown-up treat, soak the sponge in a mixture of raspberry liqueur and raspberry coulis.