"Miss Quiche" - a Miss Chef® Apple, Fourme d'Ambert cheese and green pea quichePlats
- Nombre de personnes : 6
- Difficulté : 2
- Temps de préparation : 30 minutesPT30M
- Temps de cuisson : 45 minutesPT45M
- 250 g white flour
- 2 g fleur de sel
- 20 g egg yolk (or 2 yolks)
- 5 g water
- 125 g butter cut into small cubes
- A 22 cm flan tin or baking ring
- 375 g Miss Chef® Apples (or 3 apples)
- 30 g of lemon juice (or juice of 1 lemon)
- 150 g Fourme d'Ambert blue cheese
- 100 g green peas
- 100 g eggs (or 2 eggs)
- 40 g egg yolk (or 2 yolks)
- 250 g milk
- 250 g double pouring cream
- Fleur de sel
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mix the flour, salt, egg yolk and water together and then gradually add the butter. The dough should have a smooth consistency throughout.
- Wrap tightly in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
- Wash, peel and core the apples and cut into large cubes. Sprinkle with lemon.
- Cut the Fourme d'Ambert cheese into large cubes.
- Line the flan tin with the pastry and then scatter the apples, blue cheese and peas over the bottom.
- Mix the eggs, egg yolks, milk and cream together in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into the pastry case.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes at 170°C.
- Serve hot or warm.
Trucs et astuces
You can replace the Fourme d'Ambert with Roquefort, goats' cheese or feta.