Miss Chef® Apple, carrot and ginger juiceDesserts
- Nombre de personnes : 6
- Difficulté : 1
- Temps de préparation : 10 minutenPT10M
- Temps de cuisson : 0PT0M
- 1kg Miss Chef® Apples (or 8 apples)
- 240g carrots (or 4 carrots)
- 10g fresh ginger
- 50g lemon juice (or juice of 1 lemon)
- Wash the fruit and vegetables.
- Put the apples, carrots and ginger in a juicer.
- Add the lemon juice to the juice and mix thoroughly.
- Cover with cling film, making sure the film is in direct contact with the juice, and set aside to chill.
Trucs et astuces
Put thin slices of Miss Chef Apples and carrots on a skewer and balance on top of each glass. Serve very cold.
It is important that the cling film is in direct contact with whatever it is protecting. This prevents the juice from oxidising, which is a process triggered by air that alters the taste and colour of the ingredients.